gallery in Net Objects fusion 7

mco 23:52 07 Jan 2006

I've just started to get my head round making a gallery in NOF7; I can see how to make a text link to a particular topic of photos - but I was wondering how do I set up a single thumbnail (with caption) that you can click on to get to a set of photos, rather than the text link on its own? Sorry if the answer is obvious; I only started practising at 11 pm and as it's nearing midnight I'm a bit tired now! I'm going to end up with lots of different groups of pictures and a page full of text links would be quite boring; a page with thumbnails directing you to each group would look nicer.

ade.h 18:24 08 Jan 2006

To do what you describe - if I've read it correctly - is place a link on the thumbnail that links not to a picture but to another page with your gallery of pictures on it. Easy to do via the links dialogue box.

ade.h 18:27 08 Jan 2006

Yeah, I got it. On the picture properties pallette is a link button. You can create any kind of link from there.

Had go away and check to refresh my memory!

mco 19:45 08 Jan 2006

Funny how you get your brain locked in one direction and you can't think around it another way ..I'd been searching in the photo album tool for a way to do it when in fact all I had to do was link to a thumbnail (as I do all the time on another site, not built by NOF). Thanks for turning my mind round!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone