Further to stupid reformat of cdrw - isobuster

newearwax 21:02 01 Jul 2004

In the resolved thread I said that I had used Isobuster to find and restore my lost files on cd.
However last night I managed to xfer only some files to HDD. When I opened the prog this morning the message C+++ exception appeared during the 'sanitization' of the disk contents. Ultimately a list of files was produced but when I attempted to extract to HDD I was told that to get that part of program I must register. I copied the details- customer ID and serial number and pasted them. Prog failed me again. Did complete uninstall and reinstall with reboot in between and worked from downloaded zip file having made sure all other trace of previous install completely erased, with like results. Has anyone any suggestion what I may be doing wrong and waht on earht is a C+++ excpetion?

newearwax 16:02 29 Jul 2004

Quite by chance I found the answer on Isobuster site. It sems that there is a problem with update to latst version but why do they always tuck the solutions away instead of puting them whee they are easily found?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?