Further Qs on hw 2 deal with an editable .pdf form

Triprajul 17:50 07 Oct 2010

Greetings:

Thanks to all who responded to my last question about dealing with a .pdf form. It turned out the form was editable. Most pages were easy. I downloaded them and completed them on my computer. However, three pages required my signature be present. What is the most logical thing to do here? Could I scan just my signature, then re-size it and then insert onto the appropriate pages or is there a better way? Any advice would be appreciated.

Finally, John Bunyan recommended printing it, filling it in, then scanning it and sending it as scan or .jpg. I liked the idea of filling it by hand because it is for a bank and I am just old-fashioned. However, what I failed to mentioned in my last posting is the application form in question is eight pages long. Also, I have to include two other documents with required signatures for a total of ten pages. If I scanned ten pages, would I have to send each page as an attachment or is there a better way? For example, how could I put all ten pages in a folder and sent them as one attachment? I use Yahoo.mail BTW.

Finally, should I send pages like this as scan or .jpeg? Two pages have photos (passport and driving licence respectively) but the others are just text. Any advice given is greatly appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?