Fujitsu Laptop Keyboard Problem

Expat 1 20:23 28 Sep 2007

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi2515 Laptop Running Vista Home Premium.

Am finding that after about an hour being switched on the keyboard seems spongy and keys need either double pressing or extra hard press to respond.

Am currently in Spain and because of the high temperatures we are experiencing at the moment I bought a laptop cooler tray, which runs off one of the USB ports. Which keeps the machine pretty cool.

Doe's anyone else with a Fujitsu Siemens laptop, or any laptop for that matter, have this keyboard problem ?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Expat1

Expat 1 11:42 03 Oct 2007

Through looking in the Vista forum this morning, that this could be a problem with Vista compatability with this keyboard. Don't think it's likely but it's a thought. Anyone have any views on this please!

Expat1

Expat 1 16:17 05 Oct 2007

For a good 7 years and this is the first time ever that I have had no response from a posting.
Makes one pine for the good old day's when there was only a few hundred of us in here. Only joking. Just goes to show what a well run forum can achieve. and it's still FREE.
Will close it after this little rant.

Taff™ 16:41 05 Oct 2007

We are still alive in "Old Blighty". The spongy keyboard is not right but the reaction time between hitting a key and it appearing on the screen might be! Tell us what AntiVirus and spyware you are running and when you last ran them. Have you checked for updated drivers from the manufacturer`s website?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?