Fujitsu Amilo pro V2055 SOS

cardwell3 23:55 07 Aug 2008

it all started about a week ago when i had a system popup saying that the built in moden could not ne detected. then i got another system popup saying that the graphics card had a problem. again i had a problem with the graphics card when opening Google earth, Windows media player (playing DVDs) and its been hell since then. ive looked for drivers from fujitsu Siemens Computers but failed.

Please help me save my computer from my sledge hammer. (not realy going to happen but you getthe jist)

johndrew 10:08 08 Aug 2008

Have you run full malware scans?

Is the laptop overheating?

Which OS are you running?

Did the problem start after you installed new software?

It could be bad connections. How old is the laptop and do you use it on a flat surface or elsewhere?

Ditch999 11:55 08 Aug 2008

For your drivers click here and select
Notebooks
Amilo Pro
Amilo Pro V2xxx
Amilo Pro V2055
and you will get a drivers and manual page.
Over at the right there is a System Diagnostic Tool as well for hardware problems.

Chav v 22:28 16 Mar 2009

I bought one from Tesco and about 10 days before the warranty ran out got boot failure anda mate who knows told me was hard drive. Told me to fone help line. Said would send diagnostic disk. Found no errors.Foned Fug-Siemens said they could not help.My mate foned them said the disk could not check section zero boot. They agreed and collected it. Told them too that 2 linesaccross screen and right hinge cover had fallen off. Got letter from Biotronics in Germany dated 10th March to say hard drive renewed. Said lines were fluid damage and not in warranty nor was hinge as 'mechanical'Said could quote for these repairs otherwise would send back to me. This letter came by post on 13th . Laptop came back same day. Laptop well looked after and no sight of lost fluid. The laptop runs OK now -pleased bout that but -they would have cheatedme out of any service if they could have got awaywith it and they did the minimum. Will NEVER BUY FUGITSU SIEMENS AGAIN

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?