FS 2002 Problems

Rhuddlan 19:46 10 May 2003

I have Win XP Home and flight simulator 2002 and when I look at the event viewer after fs 2002 crashes and the computer restarts itself, sometimes, I read the properties of the error in the application log and it tells me that the computer can't find the registry information for some library items and it also suggests updating my graphics card drivers, but I have already done this, so what's going on? also I sometimes get a message when on fs 2002 saying that some items cannot be displayed beacuse these items cannot be found in the scenery library, I have installed the game ove and over again, but the same thing happens, I have tried installing it on different hard drives, can anyone help me, regards, Rhuddlan.

Altair 21:22 10 May 2003

I had this prob, and it was down to old graphics drivers left in the registry. Get regclean off PCA's last months cd and check all the drivers have been removed and make sure you uninstall FS2002 completely before you reinstall, it sometimes leaves files in Program Files so do a search for any file that belongs to FS2002.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?