fruityloops will not load freezes whole system

llollipoppi 22:44 19 Jun 2003

Hi my pc was recently sent away to get a new motherboard installed and since i got it back i cannot load the programme fruityloops(for those of you have heard of it) I have reinstalled it, reformatted my harddrive, down a full memtest and also run nortons diagnostics, oh I have also updated the drivers does anyone else have any ideas, i am running winme, 750gh amd,10gb, 120mb ram i am pulling my hair out!!!!!

llollipoppi 23:05 19 Jun 2003

could it have anything to do with the onboard sound or graphics on the new board?

VoG® 23:09 19 Jun 2003

What *exact* error message?

llollipoppi 23:11 19 Jun 2003

There is no error message i just click on the fruitloops icon and it loads up the start screen and freezes the whole system and i need to shut it down

llollipoppi 00:03 20 Jun 2003

its an epox motherboard if anyone knows anything about that??

billyliv 00:19 20 Jun 2003

Hi, This can be a long drawn out process. you have a conflicting program on your system that you need to remove. Go into 'control Panel', 'Add Remove Programs'. Remove programs that you dont need or you can re-instal later. Then retry fruityloops until it works. If you remove the programs one at a time you will then know the program that is causing the conflict.
Cheers, Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?