Front panel connectors

  faichfolds 12:58 04 Feb 2003

Does anyone know where I can purchase front panel connector cable from. I've tried searching and phoning for along time with no luck

  Gongoozler 13:03 04 Feb 2003

faichfolds, can you be more specific about what kind of cable you are looking for?

  faichfolds 13:09 04 Feb 2003

It is the cable that connects the switches and leds on the front to the motherboard

  pj123 14:30 04 Feb 2003

All front panel connection cables are already fitted with the case.

  faichfolds 16:29 04 Feb 2003

Yes I know that, but I need a replacement cable

  DieSse 16:37 04 Feb 2003

I've never seen them for sale. Ask nicely in your local computer shop in they've any old cases you could get some from - local system builders often have these.

  Gongoozler 19:06 04 Feb 2003

faichfolds, if you have no luck following the suggestion from DieSse, you may be able to use a cd drive to sound card cable to replace one or two of the connectors. The sound cable usually has the right pitch connector at one end. although you would probably have to cut it down to the right number of ways. This is an expensive way of doing it, but unless you want to buy hundreds of connectors I don't know of any other way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)