Fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium - problem with taskbar icons

kwil2 18:21 25 Jan 2015

Hello For the first time, I've re-installed Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit). I just thought it might be a good idea to 'freshen' things up. I use a 21 inch 'LG Full HD TV' monitor. Yes that's what it says on the LG...Superb, by the way!! However, after the re-install, I've found all my icons in the Taskbarare just too big I can't remember how I managed to size them just right before. I've gone into Taskbar > Properties > Use small icons, but that makes them way too small! There seems to be no 'medium' setting. I had those icons at a nice size before the re-install and I just don't remember how I did that. My sight, by the way, is excellent!! This must be an easy tweak to this, surely?? I'd really appreciate it if someone gure could suggest a simple solution. I must be missing something really simple. Many thanks

dangerus1 20:06 25 Jan 2015

Try "Control panel-Display-Screen resolution" Is your screen resolution set to the optimum for the monitor. Play around with the settings you can always go back to what they were.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?