Freeserve

Smegs 15:00 19 Apr 2004

Hello all. Is anyone else having problems with email? I am getting error message "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'pop.freeserve.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" If not, can someone please tell me whats wrong. It was working ok this morning. I haven't loaded or uninstalled anything. Thanks. Shaun

johnnyrocker 15:07 19 Apr 2004

click here and enter your e mail and password if you can get your mail the prob lies with freeserve who i understand seem to do a lot of maintenance on servers.

johnny.

Stuartli 15:07 19 Apr 2004

The Freeserve website will presumably have a status information page?

johnnyrocker 15:08 19 Apr 2004

click here and enter your e mail and password if you can get your mail the prob lies with freeserve who i understand seem to do a lot of maintenance on servers.

johnny.

Smegs 15:12 19 Apr 2004

johnnyrocker, thanks for that link. Can't login from there. Stuartli, I'm going to have a look. By the looks of johnnyrocker's link, it looks like Freeserve have a problem. Thankyou.

deke 15:21 19 Apr 2004

I have just checked my fsmail and its working

freeserve status is green they say they have no reported problems

Smegs 15:29 19 Apr 2004

johnnyrocker, what happens if I can't get my emails through you link??

Smegs 15:31 19 Apr 2004

deke, is your fsmail, through your email or on the freeserve home page? I'm asking because I have just had a look at my mail through that.

deke 15:49 19 Apr 2004

Smegs, yeah freeserve homepage thats how i access mine

Smegs 15:54 19 Apr 2004

Haven't done anything. It's come back to life, all by it's self. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?