+++ FREE WINZIP PROGRAMMES +++

pcdimwit 16:32 22 Feb 2010

Can anyone tell me which is the best programme to use for unzipping "zipped" folders, I simply want to open a "zipped" folder of a manual which is on a yahoo group and even though I have a brand new Acer laptop with windows vista these bloody awful zipped files are a real pain in the arse!!! I f**king hate them, even worse is all the bull*[email protected]: sites I have found that offer to give a free download of winzip but want you to sign up for other "free" useless things I dont want, like smileys and greeting cards, and which I suspect will BOMBARD your inbox with more crap and spam. Is there a direct link I can use to install this unzipper programme?? thanks alot - PCDIMWIT

gengiscant 16:35 22 Feb 2010

I have used 7zip for some time and is very good.
click here

rdave13 16:35 22 Feb 2010

7-ZIP; click here

pcdimwit 16:52 22 Feb 2010

got that, now I have to work out how to open the manual that someone posted on a yahoogroup in this "zipped" format, thanks PCDIMWIT

rdave13 17:21 22 Feb 2010

Once you have installed 7-zip then right click on the file, in the menu, hover pointer over7-zip and select 'extract here'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?