Free pool/snooker games for the kids

Bally 2k4 15:29 13 Mar 2004

My kids want a pool table but as there is no spae to put one i thiought why now give them a game to play with online until we move house, any suggestions?

Regards Bally

MichelleC 15:59 13 Mar 2004

If you join Yahoo you have a choice of loads of free games, including pool and snooker.

ardvarc 16:03 13 Mar 2004

Try playing this. It keeps my young grandkids happy for hours. Quick Snooker. Click on 'Players' and then Player 1 v Computer or the bottom one - player against player.

click here

BIG ben strikes 10 16:11 13 Mar 2004

click here
click here <<dont go here if you dont have a pop-up blocker it has rude pop-ups
not the first one though,i think your chidren might enjoy the first one,they have loads of arcade games,pool.snooker,tennis,racing games.hope this is anyhelp?

keith-236785 16:33 13 Mar 2004

as ardvarc's link.

you can also play online for a short trial. unreg version gives short snooker (10 reds)

registered version gives full snooker (15 reds).
registration is about £17 per year BUT i registered in August 2002 and i have not had to pay again (yet)

good program and easy to use (mouse controls) + keyboard cursor keys for fine tuning if needed

just be aware that although the program controllers try to monitor the online play (chat section) things can sometimes get a little naughty. rude offenders are eventually banned but that wont stop your kids seeing it. If that is of concern, dont go for internet play, stick to 1 player V computer or two player games.

Bally 2k4 16:35 13 Mar 2004

Thanks everyone, the quicksnoioker link given by ardvarc was the one the kids were most thrilled with.

hugh-265156 17:19 13 Mar 2004

high stakes pool click here (bottom right) is quite good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Musique en streaming : Spotify vs Deezer