Free Page Builder

Foundsoui 00:29 09 May 2006

I currently have my website at tripod and it was built using the page builder. However, it is beginning to annoy me as I cannot really alter the layout.

I know absolutely nothing about HTML, other than copying and pasting codes so are there any decent page builders, that are easy to use and don't actually cost anything?

tims31 06:37 09 May 2006

Foundsoui

This is a free HTML coder click here that is really easy to use. If you are doing your own stuff and have a little time to try it out it is well worth the effort.

Give it a go as it makes it much easier to learn how to code.

tims31

mco 08:04 09 May 2006

free programs on pc magazines, for instance netobjects fusion 8 is on one of the mags currently and you can also download serif web for free click here

I started with lycos webbuilder and eventually got fed up with its limitations too. Although that said, there is a lot you can do with it if you search around a bit.

Charence 13:18 09 May 2006

try Nvu click here

anchor 16:43 09 May 2006

Some years ago Microsoft used to give Front Page Express away free. This was a cut-down version of their Front Page.

I still have a copy that I got direct from MS, and you can download from a server I use:

click here

it is about 1.5Mb in size, & I assure you that it is "virus-free".

A tutorial for FP Express is here:

click here

Charlie Babbage 15:43 12 May 2006

mco says, tantilisingly, 'netobjects fusion 8 is on one of the mags currently'

Can s/he enlighhten us as to which mag - presumably not PCA as the name is not mentioned!!

I thought I had downloaded Netobjects Fusion from PCA sometime ago but cannot now find it! Not sure what version is was. I'm not bothered if it an old version - I just want to try and get started on it.

mco 16:39 12 May 2006

..apparently, according to adeh on another thread - but the month might be running out soon - and apparently too it's not listed on the mag cover but it is in the cd/dvd. I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere too - well worth seeking out (I'm a she btw)

Skills 23:41 12 May 2006

Yep it is on the PC Pro disk but be quick as the next issues due out in a few days time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone