Free McAfee from HSBC.

Ex plorer 14:57 10 Sep 2009

Dose anyone have opinions on Macfee, HSBC is giving a one years free download I am not sure what happens after that.
But they are recommending Macfee, I suppose at the end you may have to pay for your following years updates but that’s only a guess.
Opinions please, or anyone who is using Macfee from the HSBC site after the one year.

rawprawn 15:16 10 Sep 2009

Not Macaphee, but I use a similar deal from Barclays which gives me Kaspersky Security Suite.
This is my second year and as the first license ran out they simply renewed it for another year.
I suspect HSBC will be the same with Macaphee.

Ex plorer 15:27 10 Sep 2009

I have been looking on the net and from one forum opinion, was that if on line buyers and banking don’t have a full suite of an AV etc and you are hit with fraud they may not help out with reimbursing etc.?
That's scary.

Ex plorer 15:48 10 Sep 2009

Found this
click here

BT 17:20 10 Sep 2009

Been using MacAfee for years and had no problems. Just bought a second license for a new PC only cost me 58p for the remainder of the current subscription.

You will probably have to register with MacAfee and they will send you a reminder near the end of your Subscription.

I once had a Norton free deal from Barclays and the renewal was directly with Norton.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?