Free lowercase switcher

eedcam 09:35 11 Apr 2010

This could come in handy if you left Caps lock on by mistake only free today
click here

birdface 11:06 11 Apr 2010

Thumbs up 44 (16%), Thumbs down 232 (84%),
I always look for this when using Giveaway of The Day.
84% don't like it is usually enough for me to ignore it.

Taff™ 12:12 11 Apr 2010

Agree with buteman on this one. If you look at the 4 examples they give you can achieve the exact same results by highlighting the text and using the Shift Key + F3 key as a toggle. (There are 3 toggles) Try it for yourself!

Taff™ 12:19 11 Apr 2010

That works in Word incidentally. If you need something similar for Excel try ASAP Utilities - Free Version and worth paying for the full Pro version if you use many of it`s countless features.

click here The list of all the tools are click here=

eedcam 12:22 11 Apr 2010

Taff that didnt work for me and the number of times I have seen posts asking to diable caps locks because of not noticing it was on I think warranted at least trying it.Buteman may well have had a thumbs down but surely you just dont go with the flock every time

birdface 16:56 11 Apr 2010

Unless it comes recommended by others and as this one doesn't then normally I will leave it alone.
You get some very good programs on Giveawayoftheday but this one is very poorly rated it does not mean its not a good program just one that I would not use.

hastelloy 17:03 11 Apr 2010

Start<Accessibility options<Keyboard and tick Toggle keys will give a tone every time you press caps lock, Num lock or Scroll lock.

eedcam 17:52 11 Apr 2010

Thats ok Buteman I just thought it might be handy for some .Marvin I have that but you might not always hear the beep

Ian in Northampton 18:50 11 Apr 2010

For several years now, I have used Boldfinger. This disables the caps lock key, meaning you can't accidentally turn it on. If you really need it, Alt + Caps Lock turns caps lock on (and off). Download it here (36k) at click here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone