Free audio Editor

eedcam 09:07 25 Mar 2009

This Freebie looks handy might have the edge on Audacity as it can burn and rip in house and has a kind of timer
click here

gengiscant 10:26 25 Mar 2009

My favorite homepage.
Got it.

cocteau48 15:07 25 Mar 2009

I have come across two other audio editors on the net which use an identical user interface.
Cannot recall the second but this is one of them :
click here
Always makes me a bit suspicious when I see that.

eedcam 18:49 25 Mar 2009

If you had looked properly your one is the earlier version whereas giveaway of the day is a later version with several improvements Hence the title Advanced Audio editor as opposed to just Audio editor and its from the Makers. I will agree that any free site other than Gaotd needs watching as sometimes they have a sneaky charge somewhwere for support etc'

cocteau48 19:57 25 Mar 2009

eedcam
You appear to have missed the point which I was making which was not a comparison between the two products,
I had in fact downloaded AAR the last time it was offered on the GAOTD site (and was,and remain unimpressed, - but that is not the point)

The point is that I was familiar with its user interface - so that when over subsequent weeks I come across two other audio editors from different sources and all three have identical user interfaces I ask myself why?

Just curious,or suspicious,as to why three products would want to use the same GUI ...thats all.

eedcam 21:45 25 Mar 2009

Know Idea why but the one you linked and the one I linked are the same but different versions so see nowt suspicious as to that. As to others It is not uncommon for Some merchants to do this Even Old dvd shrink and Audacity get used to con people into paying indirectly for them (not honest donation requests. Appreciate we are not discussing comparisons but for a freebie cant see much wrong with it and makes a change from Audacity particularlily being able to rip and burn hence my original post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?