forwarding emails outlook express

salmo3 12:41 28 Nov 2005

When I try to forward emails this message is displayed (this file do not have program associated with it create an assocation in folder options control panel)please what do i do what do i select thanks Old Wrinkly

recap 13:19 28 Nov 2005

Open Control Panel then Folder Options, from here click the New button then Advanced. Select Associated File Type and Scroll down the list (it's about two thirds of the way down) and select Outlook Express Attachment.

salmo3 14:37 28 Nov 2005

I have sent a query and received a reply how do i reply to them toinform them about there advice

DieSse 14:39 28 Nov 2005

Press Reply - and type in your message.

salmo3 15:14 28 Nov 2005

Thankyou for info, but the only files i have are outlook express address book. envelope.message list.mime editor. I tried outlook attachment and was asked for ext don't know what to do, sorry

johnnyrocker 15:34 28 Nov 2005

is it outlook or outlook express? describe your tool bar at the top please.

johnny.

salmo3 15:57 28 Nov 2005

outlook express provided by wanadoo thanks for reply

DieSse 16:38 28 Nov 2005

I'm confused about what you're trying to do.

In your first note you said when you *Forward* - in your second you refer to *Reply*

Is you problem with forwarding or replying (two different actions).

Opening an attachment is another thing again - is your problem with opening an attachment? If so, what is the full name of the attachment, including the extension name pls.

Or maybe when you try to *forward*, you're not doing it correctly - how are you trying to do it? - in detail pls.

salmo3 09:58 29 Nov 2005

Many thanks to all those for the help sent to me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?