Forum unstable -plusrandom logouts?

Rahere 10:55 07 Nov 2008

I'm having real problems staying logged in today - it's been poor before now with inaccessible messages every so often but today I have logged in 20 times - click to read/add comment and bang I'm out again.

cleared cookies and cache but no better off

Anyone else having problems?
XP Pro, Opera 9.62

Ryanmt 11:23 07 Nov 2008

Have you changed your security settings or have any anti spyware program that could be blocking/deleting your cookies?

Rahere 11:40 07 Nov 2008

no changes to security and no antispyware programs blocking.

(5 attempts later!) marginally better if I start from Helproom front page then go to login then on to helproom, I can click through to a thread but but 50:50 if I can enter anything abd it sticks, usually kicked out at/by that stage.

If I start from PC advisor home page, goto login then to helproom I don't get any further, kicked out again.

Very strange, it was fine until today.

Andsome 11:47 07 Nov 2008

No problems at present whatsoever for me, if that is any guide.

birdface 11:51 07 Nov 2008

Tried to get into Speakers Corner and others about 30 minutes ago and it would not let me.But within a minute it was working again and have noticed no problems since.

Rahere 11:53 07 Nov 2008

Think I may have solved it - managed two posts now.

I was getting kicked out when the whole page was refreshing when I clicked a link/posted - now it doesn't after I switched Comodo Firewall's HIPS Defense+ to Training mode from Safe Mode.

Hopefully a few hours of instruvtion will correct this wayward behaviour!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?