Forum Editor

Rtus 14:27 02 Feb 2003

As the forum continues to climb in membership could Pca now consider a New user link,On line guide to finding our way around the forums. This I believe was looked at awhile ago and indeed articles in the mag have been helpful to this end.Could it now be possible for guide on site.

Rtus 22:02 02 Feb 2003

Pesala 22:11 02 Feb 2003

As far as I know there are only two forums:
Help and Consumer Watch, so why does anyone need a guide?

All that is needed is a few daily posts from the Forum Editor to remind newcomers to choose their titles carefully, and post on the right forum.

Rtus 22:28 02 Feb 2003

Considering the recent questions put about the Site I think it can only help all newcomers who are not quite as used to the forum as we are..

Forum Editor 22:32 02 Feb 2003

and it can be accessed by clicking the blue 'Site policy' link at the bottom of this page.

Everything a new user need sot know is there - at least I hope so. If anybody has a specific question about how things work I'll be happy to explain - just click on 'Contact moderator' in the yellow bar that comes after the last message in this thread.

Rtus 22:45 02 Feb 2003

I wasnt refering to conduct more the how to Click here/ My postings /Searches however your post now answers that one too thanks..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?