A Form Just Like This Please

Proclaimer 01:20 23 Jan 2008

click here

Where can I find one?

I do not know html or php, I have Webplus 10 and NOF9 and I can't get that form. I used excel to design exactly what I want but then I can't get that into my website as an interactive form, or can I?

Kemistri 19:02 23 Jan 2008

There are three things that you need to do to write and operate a form that is [1] standards compliant [2] accessible and [3] secure. Design it properly, code it properly, and use PHP. Neither WebPlus nor NOF are likely to produce a fully accessible form, I suspect, and almost certainly neither of them will provide the necessary PHP. If you can produce a form with which I can work, I might be willing to produce a suitable PHP file for you, but I would prefer to see the form first so that I know what I'm coding for.

Proclaimer 17:37 24 Jan 2008

click here to download my spreadsheet

Proclaimer 17:56 24 Jan 2008

it is what I have in my head for the site. I just want customers to tap in how many images they have so that they estimate the cost themselves.

The active boxes (red numbers) will (should) stand out when it is a proper form as they will be in their own little window just like other contact forms have, for example.

I am of course open to all advice on pre-poduction design.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?