FLV support on Windows Mobile 5.0

Mark McC 20:03 08 Feb 2007

i was wondering if anyone knows how to get internet streaming sites such as google video and youtube videos to work on my pocket pc because as far as i know the videos are encoded in .flv i have tryed on google for some info but searching for that is like searching for a needle in a hey stack so i would apreciate it of anyone was to give me a helping hand and it would also bo good to play them on my psp as well

mark

Jake_027 20:35 08 Feb 2007

click here to play on Xp, maybe on windows mobile too? I have no idea hough, so wait for other responses

Jake

ShIvZ 20:38 08 Feb 2007
  Mark McC 02:19 09 Feb 2007

LOOK I WAS LOOKING FOR A ANSWER TO THIS " HOW CAN I PLAY YOU TUBE VIDEOS OR GOOGLE VIDEOS ON A MOBILE DEVICE I.E WINDOWS MOBILE" I DIDNY ASK HOW THE HELL U WATCH THEM ON A ******* XP COMPUTER I KNOW THAT SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AS USEFULL AS A RADIO TO A DEAF GUY DONT REPLY AND SHIVZ OR WITEVER I DIDNY ASK FOR A NOTHER BLODDY WEBSITE OK!!!!

JESUS CHRIST, U CANT EVEN ANSWER A QUESTION

Meshuga 14:38 09 Feb 2007

MarkMcC, With comments like your last post dont be surprised if the FE deletes your post and possibly bans you. You are unlikely to get many replies.

Mark McC 16:08 09 Feb 2007

Meshuga i have several names :)

ShIvZ 13:22 13 Feb 2007

jus ban ur ip?

Mark McC 16:07 13 Feb 2007

their all different ip's and isp's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?