Flip a complete Word document

  hastelloy 20:17 04 Apr 2007

I know I can flip an image in Word, but isit possible to flip a whole document? I want to print on film and stick it print side down so will need to read the print through the film

  5starred 20:20 04 Apr 2007

Think you might have to have the text in a text box to do that but not 100% sure

  hastelloy 07:21 05 Apr 2007

I've tried a text box but can't flip it. I know I can do this in Photoshop Elements but already have all the information in word. I'm trying to save a lot of time and effort.

  Gongoozler 07:32 05 Apr 2007

See if your printer has a mirror image facility click here's_Mirror_Image.html

  Gongoozler 07:33 05 Apr 2007

Sorry, try this link click here

  hastelloy 07:36 05 Apr 2007

Unfortunately my printer won't do this, but your link has given me the answer, I think. I check it out over the holiday. Many thanks.

  hastelloy 12:13 05 Apr 2007

Word won't do it but as in Gongoozler's link, I copied and pated a page into Photoshop Elements, flipped it and copied and pasted it back into Word. It works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?