Flash 9, Vista and Windows Explorer 7

Wirral Bagpuss 20:46 31 May 2007

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!!! I am pulling my hair out over this. I have got a shiny new Vista PC. Last week i was happily watching my favourite You Tube videos and feeling very happy with my PC. This week i cannot. I am asked to install the latest flash player 9. So i duly popped into the Abode website and try to download it. problem is Internet Exploerer 7 keeps blocking the complete installation of the thing and i cannot get my Flash !!

HELP !!! :(

brundle 20:50 31 May 2007

click here

close IE and install

Wirral Bagpuss 20:52 31 May 2007

Well thing is i tried downloading from a cover disc tonight from a PC magazine and it still wont work. How do i close internet explorer other than logging out of net?

Wirral Bagpuss 20:53 31 May 2007

Well thing is i tried downloading from a cover disc tonight from a PC magazine and it still wont work. How do i close internet explorer other than logging out of net?

Technotiger 20:59 31 May 2007

Hi, from brundle's link, save the download to your desktop. Close IE by clicking X in top right corner, then install flashplayer from the saved download. Then restart IE.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?