FIX-IT UTILITIES 7.0EXPRESS.

Rotenone 22:22 25 Jul 2008

I have tried to install the program 'Fix-It Utilities 7.0 Express from the DVD in the Seotember 2008 issue.The method given(on page 110 in this issue) says to keep a copy of the reistration number but no registration number has appeared.How do I get this number(or if this registration number is the same for everybody,please could I have a copy?).

Sea Urchin 22:31 25 Jul 2008

This will help

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:32 25 Jul 2008
  Sea Urchin 23:04 25 Jul 2008

I meant to post the actual link

click here

woodchip 23:09 25 Jul 2008

Its in the Mag I think

birdface 10:23 26 Jul 2008

Hi.I picked up a PC magazine from Asda's once just for the disc that was available but was unable to download it.I don't know what magazine it was but I never bought another one after that.Just thought that I would point that out as after every monthly PCA magazine there is always someone on here that cannot download the free programs properly.Now all you have to do is come on here and get help with your problem,Think of the folk that buy the magazine and don't know where to turn to for help.Will they do the same as me and not buy another copy.This is not a dig at PCA or anyone else but they are liable to loose customers because of it.I hope you manage to get your problem sorted.

birdface 10:48 26 Jul 2008

From another thread.click here

grizzley 10:49 26 Jul 2008

Hi i have downloaded it and used my previous reg number. Register software as mentioned, serial number will be sent to your inbox. That is how i got my number. Even though due to forced re-install i can not use it. i have asked for help from Avanquest so hope to get it sorted. Do not forget Register your version and serial should either appear straiht away or be in your inbox within 24 hours. Otherwise contact them for help.

Cheers mate.

Rotenone 18:26 26 Jul 2008

Thank you everybody for your help.I have taken the advice that you offered and I have successfully downloaded this program and it is working fine.
Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?