firewall???

Tk_RiceZ 15:27 05 Jan 2004

can anybody suggest me a gud free firewall 2 use rather than the xp one which i think is not very good.

LeadingMNMs 15:31 05 Jan 2004

ZoneAlarm by ZoneLabs click here

Tk_RiceZ 15:36 05 Jan 2004

does zonealarm 4.0 pro do everything i need?

LeadingMNMs 15:45 05 Jan 2004

I use only the free version which I'm sure is perfectly adequate as a firewall. I believe that the pro version has a trial period and so you could use this, obviously though this will cost you if you wish to keep it.

Proxy Worm 16:24 05 Jan 2004

I agree with LeadingMNMs, i use Zonealarm and its got the samemain features but the pro version has pop-up blocker and other features which you can get free anyway. Or try Sygate click here

Belatucadrus 16:35 05 Jan 2004

Try Kerio Personal firewall 4, also free for home use. No limitations to the free version and includes handy pop up and add blockers. click here

QQAA 19:17 05 Jan 2004

Whether it is ZoneAlarm or Keiro Personal Firewall (previously known as Tiny Personal Firewall) you adopted, you can give them a chance to prove their worth at the Symantec website click here.

Please note that you may have to disable your pop-up blocker (if any) in order to access the above web page properly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?