Firefox errors

hzhzhz 08:25 13 Mar 2006

After going through a spell where Firefox was behaving itself, I seem to be back with the old problems of it closing down every so often. I have reinstalled. Its a bit annoying when one is in the middle of something.Anyone else having this annoyance?.

dogbreath1 09:44 13 Mar 2006
  dogbreath1 09:47 13 Mar 2006

I should have said that my FF closes down very rarely but that crashes must be a real problem for many or presumably nobody would go to the trouble of developing a crash recovery extension!!

Gongoozler 10:07 13 Mar 2006

I have always found Firefox extremely stable. I wonder if your computer has an underlying problem such as malware or insufficient memory.

Stuartli 12:48 13 Mar 2006

I've also found FF to be an extremely stable browser no matter how many tabs or windows I have open.

octal 12:49 13 Mar 2006

It could also be a duff extension in your Profile Folder, you could try creating another profile and see if that cures it click here

yabadabado 15:59 13 Mar 2006

i had a similar problem, firefox would work fine sometimes, othertimes would crash before the window even opened. Would also randomly crash while using...
Windows itself also started doin the same, and after alot of head scratching, a number of clean installs and alot of head banging, turns out one of my ram sticks were on the way out...
Would check these if you can!

fitcher 18:01 13 Mar 2006

anyone know how to move the green go back buttons to the right hand side of the top bar .it is so iritating to mouse over to the left when the up down arrows are on the right..

octal 18:10 13 Mar 2006

You should start your own thread rather than hijacking this one. In answer to your question, I don't think you can.

hzhzhz 18:52 13 Mar 2006

Thanks for the replies all.I will try all the advice given.

dogbreath1 22:42 13 Mar 2006

click here...

Mountains and Mohammed and all that...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?