firefox

1st spring 23:20 21 Feb 2011

I am using firefox and I would like to change the top part where I can have different backgrounds but I cannot remember how to do it. Help please

Im a diddy 23:24 21 Feb 2011
  1st spring 23:37 21 Feb 2011

Thank you. Now could you tell me where to find my spell checker please. I am using Windows 7

Im a diddy 23:44 21 Feb 2011

for firefox ?
click here

1st spring 00:26 22 Feb 2011

I still cannot see spell checker, so I would like to go back before I started clicking on the buttons for dictionary. How do I do that please

lotvic 00:49 22 Feb 2011

In Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced tab > General tab and put tick in box next to 'Check my spelling as I type'
- as per the screenshot on the page link from 'Im a diddy'

or highlight the word you want to check and rightclick on it and choose 'check spelling'

Also check to make sure that the installed Dictionary is for the language that you want.

1st spring 01:34 25 Feb 2011

Now I would like to know how to save my tabs. i.e PC Adviser. I open up a new tab then open up PCA but when I come back into Firefox it's not there in the tab so I type it in again. I did have never remember my history would this have anything to do with it? Should I have this ticked (When opening a new link switch to it immediately)

1st spring 01:37 25 Feb 2011

In Tools - General. I did have (Show my windows and tabs from the last time). along with Never remember my History. Would one cancel the other out?

1st spring 02:06 25 Feb 2011

How do I make MSN my home page. It comes and goes. I thing By gouge I've got it. Then when I open Firefox again it's gone.

1st spring 02:12 25 Feb 2011

I think I have it sorted,(I think). Sorry I have two threads on the same subject under different names as one name I have had for a long time and the other is great for when I am away from home, which I haven't had long but I will stick with that one so is there a way of combing the two please. Thank you for all your help.

Nontek 08:29 25 Feb 2011

There is no way of combining the two 'PCA' Names - you could of course, simply stop using one of the names.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?