Finding out MB Chipset name?

Will 09:50 31 Dec 2003

Just bought a VERTO G Force FX 5600 graphics card and I am haveing problems getting it working. I have a K7T266 Pro2 Ver:2.0 motherboard and need to confirm the chipset onboard because I may have to get some drivers off the net. Can anybody tell me how I can confirm what the chipset is please? Would also be interested in any body elses problems with this Graphics Card. Cheers!

©®@$? 09:57 31 Dec 2003

click here

Chipset VIA KT266A

can you explain the problem you are having with your graphics card

Mat2 10:00 31 Dec 2003

Hi will

Have you tried looking in the manual for the motherboard, also you could have a look on the manufacturers website they should be able to tell you.

Also you could download aida32 from click here

That should tell all the information about your computer.

Mat2

Will 10:27 31 Dec 2003

thanks Mat I will get aida32 in a bit.

the problem with installing the board is that it is not picking it up as new hardware? I read all the instructions and it said if you have a VIA chipset you may require other drivers so I am going down that road now. The card I am replaceing is a VooDoo 4 and when I put that back in there is no problems. With the Verto in it sits at 32 colours and the settings can't be changed.

Will 11:13 31 Dec 2003

looks likje i9t was a problem with the drivers disk!!! I have downloaded the latest drivers from Nvidea and the problem seems to be sorted. Thanks Matt & ©®@$?

Mat2 11:17 31 Dec 2003

Hi Will

Great news that you have sorted the problem out

Happy New Year

Mat2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?