Filing system

podlod 09:33 25 Jun 2007

Hi there, Can anybody tell me of a free filing system that I can download, as I have hundreds of letters I have copied and written and have not got a significant place to store them, in other words I want one place I can click on and there they are in alphabetical order, Thanks for any help.

exdragon 10:58 25 Jun 2007

Could you just open a new folder called My Letters and keep it on the desktop? Then save everything there, or drag and drop your existing documents into it. You can then view them alphabetically, and if you wish, create subfolders for sets of letters about the same subject.

Or were you thinking of something which may automatically file them? I've got Lucion Filecentre which sits above explorer - you create cabinets, drawers and folders. There was a review by PCA a while ago click here

I think you can try before you buy

podlod 11:02 26 Jun 2007

Hi Exdragon, Thanks for the help, but I just wanted something different than the same old boring file/document organiser that I have.

wee eddie 13:37 26 Jun 2007

What do you expect it to do that is different?

podlod 08:30 29 Jun 2007

I just wanted to say thanks for your help in this matter, but maybe I was expecting to much I was just looking for something a bit different. Anyway thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017