file manager on se w850i phone

wky 02:21 24 Jan 2007

Hi all, I am trying to connect my sony ericsson w850i to my laptop. I've installed all the software which came with the phone and when I plug it in via usb, everything says connected and it all works as it should, apart from one thing, that is that when I try to load up file manager that is when the phone is set to phone mode, it will say operation error: unable to connect and I have to click okay. It will show it once or twice, and I can't access the files on the phone. Does anyone know what's wrong? I also seem to be having trouble connecting via bluetooth, it will say searching for device (the pc suite software) and then says unable to find any device, even though i've set it so it's visible etc. The original bluetooth software for my laptop has no trouble finding the phone. Thanks in advance for any help.

wky 19:50 24 Jan 2007

bump...still need help

Totally-braindead 20:13 24 Jan 2007

Do Sony Ericson not have a forum such as this. I know Samsung have one for my phone and I found answers to all my problems there. The only suggestion I have is try to see if there is any updates to your software on the website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?