File Hosting Sites

Gilly Woo 13:46 11 Dec 2008

Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right area. I'm no technical genius but can usually find my way around... err... usually.

I'm looking for a file hosting site to use preferably free but if not at a low cost of a few pound per month. Its actually for a business so could do without pop-up ads and banners everywhere. If it can be personalised, all the better.

I need it to host pdf's upto 90MB and NOT delete them after a period of inactivity. I need to be able to send a link to the file to other firms and have only that firm be able to see only that file (if that makes sense) so possibly password protected. It also needs to be a site where no software needs to be downloaded or installed, including Java. Obviously, a lot of office computers don't have Java.

I've searched google but there are so many and most don't seem to cut the mustard or I have to buy before I can try so I'm hoping there is someone who has more experience of these things to give me some advice and hopefully make the business look as professional as possible during the credit crunch!

Thanks in advance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?