Fathers Day!

Does anyone know where I can print of a fathers day card please? I forgot to get one!!

Andsome 07:28 15 Jun 2008

Not free, but very very cheap and excellent value.

click here

Any free ones?

BT 08:04 15 Jun 2008

How about this one
click here

Stuartli 09:53 15 Jun 2008

My family, rightly, ignores Father's Day - it's just a commercially inspired occasion, in contrast to Mother's Day.

I'm sure that you could still buy a Father's Day card though as there are plenty of shops and supermarkets open on a Sunday...:-)

Stuartli 09:53 15 Jun 2008

My family, rightly, ignores Father's Day - it's just a commercially inspired occasion, in contrast to Mother's Day.

I'm sure that you could still buy a Father's Day card though as there are plenty of shops and supermarkets open on a Sunday...:-)

skidzy 10:09 15 Jun 2008

" My family, rightly, ignores Father's Day - it's just a commercially inspired occasion, in contrast to Mother's Day."

Come on Stu,
My boys have planned something for me today and im really looking forward to spending quality time with them away from work and the normal household duties,not to mention computers lol.

When the children puts an effort into making there dad smile and winding them up in saying we are going to take you out and you do not where...puts a big smile on my face and admire there cheekiness :-)

Just to add,i know they had loads of fun making me a cake (big chocalate cake......nice :-))
And they got off there backsides and went shopping for a present for me,now to me thats effort and respect and i admire them so much for taking the time to put a smile on there dads face.

[email protected]
maybe click here

Halmer 10:13 15 Jun 2008

so everyone out there make sure that you tell your dad how much you love him and make today a special day for him.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:13 15 Jun 2008

FD cards are only £1.50 in Tesco..surely he is worth that?

G

Halmer 10:16 15 Jun 2008

I'm waiting for my son to get his backside out of bed to see if he's remembered me!

Stuartli 14:07 15 Jun 2008

My "children" are 35 and 40 and one lives several thousand miles away...:-)

I repeat that Father's Day is not a recognised special occasion other than to further commercial interests.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The 12 best apps for drawing and painting on your iPad

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?