fasthosts site builder??? what next

[email protected] 09:08 22 Apr 2006

hi guys, so i finaly got a site completyed-almost,a three pager with a few pics and an e-mail link, found i couldnt put images where i wanted them on the page (or the wrong template) should i try a start from scratch - with fasthosts or not - very good prog, prompt accurate support - ideal 1st project.

im thinking about my next project, i have dw & fw mx installed ,but thoiught id try a few simpler ones to try to grasp the principles before jumping in the dreamweaver end.......so any sugestions on a build your own, needs to be fairly easy to use

i guess im gonna need another host and domain,& web space???? again any suggestions welcome
thanks all

[email protected] 17:44 22 Apr 2006

bump

[email protected] 16:36 28 Apr 2006

BUMP

PurplePenny 17:34 28 Apr 2006

Do you mean you want to try some simpler software?

[email protected] 18:16 28 Apr 2006

h purple penny, god no . im looking for a host and package that gives me more freedom with placeholders and or templates, this is the 3 pager i did with fast hosts

click here

any ideas purple penny

mco 18:22 28 Apr 2006

why not get netobjectsfusion 8 (currently free with one of the computer mags) and make your site with as much freedom as you want and then upload to fasthosts?

[email protected] 18:23 28 Apr 2006

sorry just changed id from CHILLZ to Mole-Inc, dont want to confuse anyone - sorry, any ideas

[email protected] 19:14 28 Apr 2006

is it the full blown version like this

click here

mco 19:34 28 Apr 2006

sorry I can't remember which pc mag it is ( not the best one, this one, for once) but it is defintely the full version 8 - a bargain for the price of the mag

[email protected] 19:51 28 Apr 2006

excelent - been and got it- any tips or trix

mco 19:55 28 Apr 2006

get into it right away and post back with queries - a number of people here use netobjects

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?