fans etc

charles60 15:11 11 Mar 2010

I need to get some fans for my Trendsonic Opera PC case i need 2 side ones (120mm) and one rear one (80mm). I am going to fit either a ATI Radeon HD5750 or there Vapor card ( that depends on if can tidy up the cables a bit more) i have a 400w PSU with fan at top a grill on the lid letting air out from the PSU. One is do i need auto temp ones like the Evermax or just ones just only spin. I must admit i would like ones that would give a nice soft blue light but not spinning disco ones! when mounting them is it left hand side of case sucking in air and the one nearest the CPU sucking the air out and what about the rear one. Also it is pos to fit one under the PSU what do i set that one for suck or blow. I have two three pin sockets one for the fan left hand side and one for the right but not one for the rear or under the PSU how do i overcome this?> i have some spare cables do i use one of those?. Sorry about this being long winded (pardon the pun) thanks ps any other makes of fans you can recommend

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:50 11 Mar 2010

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache