danfman 05:33 13 Jun 2009

Long story short I need an additional fan for my desktop. Coming from the power supply I have a P4 and a P8 connector. I guess my question is what type of fan should I buy that will be compatible?

  danfman 05:50 13 Jun 2009

forgot to specif, case fan

  jack 08:40 13 Jun 2009

Where such a fan will be located.
Also why do you think you need it if a 'main brand' machine.

However -typically Fans run off the 12v rail- so confirm which of the connectors is 12 v and buy a fan to suit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?