facebook problem can''t get back yo right language

Petesilver 19:24 24 Apr 2015
Answered

I was recently using Facebook on my nexus 7 when I seem to have done something wrong now a lot of the page is in a foreign language looks like Chinese/Japanese but not sure how I even did it, I have tried all the options I can find looking on line and the like but I seem to be getting nowhere. Whatever I have done also effects the desktop, & laptop so there must be a fix somewhere only wish I could find it. I am not sure this is the correct forum to use but you have always been a great help in the past i just hope you can get back to English. I have tried most of the options I can find but nothing seems to work, please help if you can...................

rdave13 19:35 24 Apr 2015
Answer

Try to follow this option, link.

rdave13 19:35 24 Apr 2015

How do I change my language settings?

To change the language you see on Facebook: 1.Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings 2.Click Language 3.Select a primary language and click Save Changes

JacobJ983 19:39 24 Apr 2015

There should be a link at the bottom or to side of your facebook (on the browser verison) which will say the current language you are using, you should be able to click than and change it, hope this helps.

Petesilver 19:44 24 Apr 2015

thanks for your prompt reply, but I did keep trying and found the solution to where I went wrong I had half of the answer but could not find it but now have managed to Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?