Facebook help / advice

Covergirl 12:43 22 Mar 2011
Answered

I have taken on a job to update a friends facebook page. They own a shop and my remit is to photograph a few items and put them up in their Facebook photo gallery for customers to browse.

My friend (A) is in partnership with friend B who is in charge of updating FB as Friend A has other interests in life.

When I get their site from my own login, their site has Picture A (shopfront) as the Profile Pic and 3 galleries with 57 photos total and a total of 795 friends.

When I log into the shops Facebook profile, it's a different profile picture and different sets of photos in their gallery and only c.300 friends (or Likes).

I have added 3 photos to their site but they do not show on their site when I'm logged in as myself, but they are there when I log into their site. All 3 photos and album made public to Everyone.

I have yet to approach friend B but will be doing so later this week - I think friend B has (perhaps) inadvertently created 2 FB accounts.

Question is, am I lacking in basic understanding of how Facebook works, or have I stumbled upon an anomaly where there are two different sites?

If there are 2 sites, they will be under different email addresses I guess.

Anyone any ideas how this situation could occur other than what I'm suggesting?

Thanks

Covergirl 01:21 23 Mar 2011
Answer

It's a "Page" within the site

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?