F11 key

  Graham. 09:33 22 Aug 2006

I have just discovered the joys of F11 key on a browser window. I wondered what the effect was called.

  johnnyrocker 09:36 22 Aug 2006

full size?


  €dstowe 09:41 22 Aug 2006

I think the "technical" term is "full screen" but "full size" is effectively the same thing.

  ArrGee 09:41 22 Aug 2006

It's called the 'I don't want the extra gumpf on my screen whilst browsing please' effect

  Stuartli 09:46 22 Aug 2006

Toggling between the settings as preferred.

  SANTOS7 09:47 22 Aug 2006

AHH!!! Toggling, glad i'm not alone there then...

  Graham. 09:50 22 Aug 2006

That's the word I'm looking for - toggling!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?