Hi, My XP home edition PC is connected via ethernet to a belkin N wireless router, Also conneted via ethernet is an Iomega external network drive,an Imerge music server and an Epson Printer. My problem is that every 3-4 days I find that the Imerge and Iomega seem to freeze and the entire network can no longer see the devices, a simple power cycle on each drive resolves the problem but it is very annoying when I am away from home and want to access either drive with my Iphone. The printer never 'gets lost' nor does any thing connected wirelessly ( up to 7 different devices at a time. The Imerge music server is housed in an under stairs cupboard and my initial thought was over heating (running at approx 40 degrees)but this is normal. The Iomega is on my desk top so ventilation is not a problem. I have checked the settings on both drives aswell as the routers for time limits but all are ok.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.