1. First try a CWShredder scan - click here. Also get Adaware click here, Spybot-S&D click here & SpywareBlaster (SB)click here (if you don't already have them). Install, UPDATE & then run scans with the first two. Enable protection & check for updates on SB.
2. If you're using WinXP try a System restore to point before you started experiencing this problem.
3. Are you up-to-date with respect to Win updates? click here to check. And are your updates installed correctly? To check this install & run Belarc Advisor click here. Reapply any updates that don't verify correctly.
4. Have you tried the System file checker (SFC)?This is to check for & replace corrupted system files. If your using WinXP here's a guide - click here.
5. As a last resort try contacting your ISP - they may be able to help.
BTW, what OS are you running?
Keep us posted. Good luck, G
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.