Excel and Word

Chas49 22:23 06 Oct 2008

I have just had to reload Microsoft Office 2003 after a complete install. The activation code was no problem getting and the the programs load, but, I keep getting an end user licence paid which has to be clicked. I asked this before but, nlike a noddle head I've forgotten how I was told to get rid of it. Can anyone help?

Chas49 22:43 06 Oct 2008

Clicking Accept does clear it for that session, however it reappears when you next use the program.

Chas49 09:02 07 Oct 2008

bump

Border View 09:04 07 Oct 2008

Have you tried looking through "My Postings" you might be able to find the answer to your question when you asked it the last time.

Chas49 16:09 07 Oct 2008

Barmoor:

Amazing! Some times I think old age is getting to me. I had done a search and found nothing. I never thought of My Postings even though I had said that I had made the query successfully before - thanks for reminding me.

Needless to say, I found tghe original post, followed the link therein, printed it out, followed the instructions and voila! It worked.

Thanks again Barmoor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?