Excel forms on Pocket PC

herbie53 17:25 20 Jun 2007

Hi,
I am thinking of getting a pocket pc and I need to be able to access an excel spreadsheet using forms. I believe microsoft pocket excel does not support forms - does anyone know of an alternative excel format compatible spreadsheet program for pocket pc which supports forms?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Tony7 10:19 24 Aug 2007

Hi, It seems odd but you don't seem to have recieved any replies.
I use a Palm PDA with DataViz software which is excellent. this converts excel files to work on the PDA. Any questions, fire away

johnnyrocker 10:24 24 Aug 2007

would click here help?

johnny.

herbie53 11:31 24 Aug 2007

Thank you for your responses, I had given up hope of a reply on this forum!! I am looking to get a windows mobile powered pocket pc so I don't think open office is compatible, but since first posting I have come across softmaker planmaker click here
which I am thinking about getting, if I go ahead and get a pocket pc. Planmaker appears to take .xls files with no conversion - does dataviz do this?

Tony7 16:17 24 Aug 2007

No, you need to convert but this really very simple. An dded point is that Palm tend to supply more software than anyone else. Do give their website a look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?