Evidence Nuker

Samuel Gee 13:55 09 Jul 2006

Hi,All
Has anyone any coments about Evidence Nuker? I have been toying with the idea of using it but thought I would ask as sofar the help I have had on this forum has been 100% .Thanks in anticipation.
Sam

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:44 09 Jul 2006

Unless you are hitting the Pr0n sites in industrial quntities there is no need for 'evidence nuker'. If you 'need' to erase where you have been, use Ccleaner from click here. It does the same as (dramtic drum roll) evidence nuker but is free.

G

skidzy 17:19 09 Jul 2006

Just to add to GANDALF <|:-)> recommendation try this also click here
If you decide to go into the options of how thorough you would like to cleanup,make a restore point first....using anyhthing above the basic cleaning can be a little aggressive.However this program is very reliable and widely used by PCA members.
Hope this helps

Samuel Gee 20:41 09 Jul 2006

Thank You all,Very helpful.
Sam

Belatucadrus 11:59 10 Jul 2006

I just checked out the website and there's a testimonial from some poor prune who thinks that erasing a copy of a defamatory e-mail he sent from his hard drive will save him from his bosses wrath.
Clearly never heard of mail servers. While the suppliers of Evidence Nuker can't be held responsible for his ignorance, posting his message as proof of product capability is highly misleading.
Eraser click here does the same job for nothing without the ludicrous scare tactics or performance gain claims.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?