Evesham Computers

ol blueeyes 10:50 14 Jun 2009

Having bought the Computer made on a ""Friday Afternoon"" I have had nothing but trouble, so I am now back to my 7 year old Computer which I am in the process of improving. But why should I waste some £700 plus many more £'s spent on repairs replacemens etc ?

Some while ago I seem to remember there was an E:Mail address for owners of Evesham Computers who have problems and like a fool I did not make a note of it.

Does anyone have please ?

Also are there any other Evesham owners who have had a lot of problems.

Just one thing that comes to mind in its first 3 months of life I had the Evesham here 4 times. It even went back to Works, (that must have been a Friday afternoon) also.

birdface 11:10 14 Jun 2009

I think Evesham Computers are no longer trading.but I may be wrong.

birdface 11:15 14 Jun 2009
  MAT ALAN 11:16 14 Jun 2009

Geemore Technology T/A Evesham

click here

Belatucadrus 11:21 14 Jun 2009

buteman is correct, Evesham ceased trading a couple of years ago but there is a company called Tewtech set up by some ex employees that offers support to Evesham owners click here .

ol blueeyes 11:23 14 Jun 2009

Sorry I should have said I am aware that Evesham have gone BUST and i could tell you why. They made too many Friday Afternoon Computers.

But some while ago I think it was some of their ex-engineers formed another Company and said they would help by E:Mail Evesham Computer owners.

ol blueeyes 11:36 14 Jun 2009

Thanks to everyone for your help, soory Belatucadrus I did not see your advice first time. You are correct Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?