Eusing Free Registry Cleaner

dogbreath1 08:39 18 Jun 2008

I recommended this cleaner to a guy I know and he reported back that after cleaning 500 of 900+ issues, the program asked him to register before cleaning the remainder.

Is anyone familiar with this restriction.

birdface 09:00 18 Jun 2008

Sounds like he downloaded Regcure by mistake.Eusing is free unless you want to make a donation.Check and make sure it was Eusing that he downloaded.

chub_tor 09:08 18 Jun 2008

You have to click on the Skip registration box each time you use it and then you can continue.

birdface 09:14 18 Jun 2008

Hi.I only used it once to try it out after it was recommended and it worked fine for me.Maybe he is better using C Cleaner instead .No problems with that.

chub_tor 09:23 18 Jun 2008

I use both Eusing and CCleaner, the latter is certainly easy but doesn't seem quite so thorough. Eusing is a more comprehensive clean but my problem with it is that there are always some registry issues(?)that return and I haven't found a way to tick these to be ignored next time a clean is run.

birdface 09:37 18 Jun 2008

Have you never tried Winaso Optimizer.I find it better than both mentioned.But can be a bit of a pain at start up as it only repairs 10 items at a time.It was recommended to me by skidzy a couple of years ago and I have used it ever since.[free version]

dogbreath1 10:22 18 Jun 2008

I posted a direct link to the Eusing download page, but I'll double check that he used that source.

dogbreath1 10:22 18 Jun 2008

I told him that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites.

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?