Error, Page cannot be displayed

ajquick 11:26 18 May 2003

I seem to have the same problem as Page 94. Question 37. Issue 94 June 2003.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the answer to work. can some clever person please give me a clue as to how to overcome this problem..PLEASE email me at [email protected] with your ideas. Thanks

otubby1 11:45 18 May 2003

Could you please be a bit more specific about how often it happens, and what time of day, because you obviously managed to load the pages to PCA.

I think you will find it happens to all of us at some time or other. It may be that you have a slow connection or there is a lot of traffic at the time you get the error.

Hope this is of some help.

ajquick 20:46 18 May 2003

Thanbks otubby but not a great deal of help this time.
It happens all times of day and night I just cannt get through. But what is also happening is that I am unable to log in to MSN Explorer. i think the two problems are connected and have deleted MSN Explorer from my system and then reinstalled it but still not able to log in. I have set all my browser and internet connections to the default level but cannot reach what seem to be secure sites. I need someone to get this DLL file thing for me and then to send it to me in a way that an idiot can put it in the right place in the system and see if that works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?