Error messages in Incredimail

Taram 12:53 15 May 2004

I am having problems with Incredimail, it is saying I have revieved 2 messages, but it does not send them to my inbox, instead I get two error messages, one saying, Imapp has caused an error in IMSPOOL.DLL,Imapp will now close, and when I click on close on the error box, I get another error message saying, Imapp has caused an error in KERNEL.32.DLL, Imapp will now close, but this error box will not close. I have tried restarting my computer, but the same thing happens, I would be grateful for any ideas, my operating system is Windows me. Thank you, Taram

Lionheart ? 12:56 15 May 2004

Have you tried reinstalling Incredimail

Taram 13:05 15 May 2004

Hi Lionheart, no I have not tried reinstalling Incredimail, it seems to be a problem with one of my e-mail addresses, I have got three e-mail accounts in Incredimail, I am receiving mail for two of them ok, but it seems to be a problem with one of my Hotmail e-mail accounts.

User-324448 13:11 15 May 2004

Does Incredimail now support Hotmail ? I dont think it did when I used to use it.Prof.

Lionheart ? 13:14 15 May 2004

Incredimail will support Hotmail.

Check this out may help click here

Taram 13:33 15 May 2004

I have had this hotmail e-mail account in Incredimail, for at least 6 months and it has always worked ok, until today, so I wil try deleting it, then setting it up again, to see if that helps. Is the IMSPOOL.DLL and the KERNEL.32.DLL errors, anything to do with the printer?

VoG II 13:38 15 May 2004

IMSPOOL.DLL is part of Incredimail click here.

Lionheart ? 13:42 15 May 2004

The IMSPOOL.DLL is used in Incredimail you can dowload it click here look for Incredimail.

Lionheart ? 13:43 15 May 2004

Beat me to it :)

Taram 13:52 15 May 2004

Thanks, both of you for your help, much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?