Error message!!

Pererin 15:30 22 Feb 2011

0x05c65101 This error message keeps coming up on my screen after i close down programmes such as Publisher, Word etc. It also includes another number and the usual text (Application error 'The instruction at "0x05c65101" referenced memory at "0x00000004" memory could not be "read".) Do not know how to resolve this issue and hope as usual that you can help me. Thanks as usual

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:44 22 Feb 2011

Control panel ADD remove programs scroll down to MS office and click repair

chub_tor 15:48 22 Feb 2011

The only references I can find on this error are at click here= and the only solution suggested is to repair or reinstall Office. However whether that suggestion worked I have no idea as the poster never replied.

Pererin 18:41 22 Feb 2011

Hi Fruit Bat /\0/\

The web page that is visible when I click on your 'click here' is the one I posted on microsoft forum because it was after I had tried another suggestion ( no fault of theirs) that this error message appeared. I am also getting crashes from Google and other programs such as word, Publisher etc. Will try a repair for MS office and see if it works, hope so!!! fed up now! Thanks anyway guys :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?