Error Code

Trepan 20:31 13 Mar 2006

The following keeps coming up when I load my BTYahoo browser: -

ERROR 'MONTH1' is undefined
LINE15
URL:http//home.bt.yahoo.com/

The BT help desk have given me three options which I have tried and nothing has worked, they are - Start, Run and type in Regsvr32 urlmon.dll and the 'ok'

Next: Control panel, Internet options, advanced, tab clear 'Enable third-party browser extentions then restart computer.

Next Open browser click Tools, Internet options then Advanced, Under browsing de-select 'Disable Script Debugging' then re-start computer.

Can anyone help please, this is becoming a real pain, only started yesterday but is has really got a hold on throughout today.

Using XP with SP2 and btbroadband whose help line service in India is extremly poor.

ade.h 20:40 13 Mar 2006

I assume that the BT Yahoo browser is something that is provided bt BT to be installed by you, the user. Presumably entirely optional whether you use it or not. Try using IE or perhaps Firefox/Opera/etc instead.

skidzy 08:01 14 Mar 2006

Best bet for you is to run this click here click on nearest location,save to a folder you will remember... example MY Received Files.

Unzip the file and run

Then,post the log here click here

These are the experts and will advise you of what needs to be removed.

Alternatively you can run this first and reboot your system. click here

All this is free and totally recommended by all on here and other forums.

This may help your cause,its a matter of elimitnation first.
So try these and post back.

DO not post the Hijackthis log here

Trepan 19:56 14 Mar 2006

Thanks for this and I have tried it all alas the error message is still appearing!

I noted on the JAVA site that there are issues with Yahoo over their browser wether it is the same prob I know not but it is certaily p----g me off.

However if you have any other ideas how to sort it out I would be extremly greatful for your advice, thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks again

Regards

Trepan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists have created vibrant posters celebrating Pride London

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?