Error 101

The Tetrahedron 11:49 04 Apr 2010

Hi guys,

I just recently installed O&O Clever Cache on my acer laptop running Vista Home Premium.

The installation went without a problem, however I cant start the software from my desktop.

When I click on the clever-cache shortcut, I get a dialog box that says : O&O Clever-cache is not activated: would you like to start it now?" I select yes, and a few seconds later I get the same dialog box again. When I select No, I receive this message "Error 101: Clever-cache agent could not be activated".

This is odd as the same software ran perfectly on my HP laptop running the same OS.

Any help on solving this problem would be much appreciated,

Cheers!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:28 04 Apr 2010

You need to register and get the license sent by e-mail and insert to run the software.

click here

The Tetrahedron 12:41 04 Apr 2010

Hi Fruit Bat,

Thanks for the link, however I have the license key from when I first installed the software on my HP laptop.

The problem I have is that the software simply wont start. I cant access the user interface to enter the license key. The dialog box I get isn't asking for the license key, its an error message telling me the software isn't activated. When I select yes, there is a pause, after which the same error message appears again. When I select no, I get the Error 101 message.

jack 13:10 04 Apr 2010

Activate with Key on one machine only.
So transferring over does not work- you have to start over and get a registration for the new set up.
And presumably raid your flexi friend once more- that's is what it all about usually-Money

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017